Come on.. Let's Rock IT!!

Remember the Happy Moments!!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'll Miss Street Dance Competition...

SACRIFICE!!!!!!!

I'm so Sick..
Ionno what am I feeling now...
SHIT SHIT SHIT....
I fell so sick...

I love to watch street dance, break dance live, especially live competition..
Manatau..
7March 2009...
This Saturday 3.00pm - 5.00pm.
Gurney, they are going to have a street dance competition..
DAMN SHIT..
I can't GO.. WTF!!!
I really wana GO!!!
I WANT!! I WANT!!!!
Stupid ballet classes from 2.30-5.30pm..
U want me to DIE izit???
HATE!! HATE!! SICK!

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2009 at 7:00 PM , Blogger chocalita said...

the flu seems to be about..
lotsa people falling sick now,
anyway get well soon~ :]

 
At March 4, 2009 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i think it's worth ssacrificing st dance comp for ballet s being a ballet teacher can earn u a living in the future. u can still do st dance anytime n anywhere u want next time. it's not the end of the world. cheer up, sis!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home