Come on.. Let's Rock IT!!

Remember the Happy Moments!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

People Change..

u know?? almost all my friends changed....
lu ta tiok think si change in the sense of attitude leh...?? =..=
Nola.. I mean they change become So TaMaDe pretty...
I also don't know how they do it.. For example..

Victoria..
Wen Qian..
Shing Yee...
Wen Xin...

Guess it's not my time to Bloom yet..
HAHAHA..

UTeM KKKC is having a prom night again this year.... Hope that it's not too costly.. LOL..
But it seems like another club or whatever I'm not sure is also organizing Prom Night..

Because Chinese Prom Night Cahaya n Toong n Fatin can't go..
So I guess I'll go to Prom 2 times this year...

This week I keep hearing people say guys always give empty promises.. especially after long time couple or after marriage...
Hope that my husband will always remember our wedding anniversary...Birthday..... etc..etc..

Over and Out..
Tmr Mission "A" begins. AjjjjNjjjjDjjjjYjjjj....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home